Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Force Awakens spoiler thread
(01-09-2016, 09:39 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: BTW, it's fantasy. When I watch Lord of the Rings, I know that dragons, orcs and wizards don't exist. It's a movie not a documentary.

You've lost your inner child and it's sad.

Actually, my inner child loves damsels in distress and being saved by the good virtuous hero, that while flawed, has good intentions.

Guess that is why I loved the original trilogy so much.  You had the damsel needing to be saved, and not only 1 hero, but 2. 

As far as that "damsel" goes.  She was also a complete bad ass.  Mouthing off to Vader and Moff Tarkin.  Taking the blaster away and shooting to assist with her rescue.  Sure she kissed her brother for luck, but hey it added a bit of awkward humor, since at the time she didn't know he was her brother. 

She was also the best shooter in the whole series.  She never missed a single shot.  Then putting herself at risk and danger to save the man she loved, put her at the top of heroines in movies.  She not only shown her physical sexiness, but her inner sexiness by vulnerability and her strength.

Thus far, I don't see the need of any of the characters in this new movie.  Since Rey doesn't need to be saved, is happier alone, and since the force works for her anyway, then no training needed.

To me the best part of this movie.  Seeing the trailer for World of Warcraft.  Now that looks epic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - J24 - 12-19-2015, 03:29 AM
RE: The Force Awakens spoiler thread - Sovereign Nation - 01-09-2016, 09:58 AM