Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the fire Marvin crowd if we lose tonight
(01-09-2016, 01:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I'll say it again.  If we lose because Mccarron struggles then I give Marvin a pass.

If we come out flat and the whole team looks like the ususal playoff crap then he needs to go.

Most of you know that I have been one of the stronger supporters of Marvin.  The way I see it the '10 season was the only one that should have possibly gotten him fired.  Most of the time in his playoff games the other team had more talent, but the losses have not even been close and there was no possible excuse for the '13 loss to the Chargers when we were a big favorite (7 points is huge in the postseason) at home.

So I won't say automatically to fire him based on a loss, but if the whole team looks like crap again I'd say he has to go.

Fred, have you had a checkup lately? This really doesn't sound like you at all. I always thought it had to be one of your relatives who was the last one to be killed at the Alamo. Nervous
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: To the fire Marvin crowd if we lose tonight - Bengalsrob - 01-09-2016, 02:35 PM