Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Couple Vows To Get Divorced If Gay Marriage Is Legalized
(06-12-2015, 02:59 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Apparently they didn't mean "property" the way they mean it now or something.

Humans as "property" seems like it would always be immoral, but that's just me.  I mean I understand the need to work for a living, but that sort of arrangement seems a bit extreme.  

That line should be "disturbing" to all people, but it is amazing the things some people are able to rationalize in order to make sense of their beliefs.  

Didn't you know that with the coming of Jesus there was a new covenant crafted with the followers of Yahweh? And besides, those rules only applied to the people of Israel. That's why we see so much emphasis on the Ten Commandments and other parts of the Mitzvot by Christianity today. Oh, wait...

I say this as someone that believes in the teachings of Jesus. I just can't handle the molestation of those teachings by man within organized religion.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Couple Vows To Get Divorced If Gay Marriage Is Legalized - Belsnickel - 06-12-2015, 03:04 PM