Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Christian Couple Vows To Get Divorced If Gay Marriage Is Legalized
(06-12-2015, 03:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, I've never understood when people try so hard to place caveats on "owning people". I mean WTF? In what situation is having ownership rights over another human being...a moral thing? 

I'm all for people believing in whatever they choose. But, those people, in the year 2014, who still think it was OK to ever own other human beings, in any context...creep me the f--k out!  Confused

(06-12-2015, 03:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, I've never understood when people try so hard to place caveats on "owning people". I mean WTF? In what situation is having ownership rights over another human being...a moral thing? 

I'm all for people believing in whatever they choose. But, those people, in the year 2014, who still think it was OK to ever own other human beings, in any context...creep me the f--k out!  Confused

It was a good post.  But I don't think it was so good that it needed to be posted twice.

You must be a noob.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Christian Couple Vows To Get Divorced If Gay Marriage Is Legalized - SteelCitySouth - 06-12-2015, 03:57 PM