Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts from after the game
0) There's no doubt that we win this game with Dalton and it would not have come down to an ending like what we just experienced.

1) That Steelers touchdown shouldn't have counted. Dude bobbled the ball between his first and second step and then dove out of bounds

2) If Gio was an established runner and didn't get the penalty, so was the Steelers receiver earlier and no penalty should've been called then.

3) Shazier should've still been called for a foul. At the very least throw the flag before deciding there was no penalty.

D) The penalty on Burfict at the end was a good call but the one on Jones was bullshit. Unless Jones punched another dude in the dick them the refs should've not called anything. Let the PLAYERS decide the outcome, not the refs.

4) I like Hill but I want him gone. Gio is better and is capable of being our main RB. Hills fumble cost us the game.

5) I hope Hue becomes a HC tomorrow and would like to see Zampese replace him.

6) Guenther has his issues but I don't want him going to another team.

7) Marvin needs to go. He's taken the team as far as he can and we need to find someone who will take us the rest of the way (maybe Bill Cowher would be interested?

8) I would love to hear the PLAYERS and coaches call out the refs for that foul on Jones but I know it won't happen.

9) I hope the Broncos embarrass Pittsburgh next week. Like 100 to -3 embarrass.

Your thoughts?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Random Thoughts from after the game - PhilHos - 01-10-2016, 03:29 AM