Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Loses Control Of His Team Again

I've overlooked Marvin as THE problem because I'm ignorant to how Cincy's FO actually works. For us loyal fans, we remember life before Marvin when the drafts were terrible. So it's like we'd rather keep our John Cooper and have talented teams and hope they put it all together for the big game.

Today, Marvin proved why he shouldn't be back. Even the biggest Lewis apologist could claim that Marvin makes all the decisions and Tobin is just an adviser, lets play along and say that's the case for whatever reason. Regardless of what DeCastro and Shazier did, Marvin handed the ball to a fumble prone RB in the rain with the game virtually locked. McCarron taking a knee 3 times at least kills their timeouts and pins them back inside their 10 after a Huber punt with a minute left. You can't change Burfict's game, but after he lost the Denver game you would think Marvin would have struck fear into him to NEVER let that exact thing happen again....and it did. He seemingly did a good job with Jones, but that was the nail....it happened under his watch.

So this goes beyond being a joke in the national media, but now we're talking about a few players taking away a win from some current Bengal greats that would have meant a lot. It doesn't matter your or my opinion of Marvin, it's just obvious a change has to come. No matter how much talent and how well he has drafted, an undisciplined few turned on him and ruined whatever good he had going. Time to cut Burfict as an example that future teams will learn form mistakes, no matter the talent. Time for Hue to take the reigns and Tobin to make the decisions no matter the title.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Loses Control Of His Team Again - phil413 - 01-10-2016, 04:38 AM