Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The POSITIVE Takeaways Thread
Still have one of the most complete--if not THE most complete--team in the game. If they can stay together, they should have a chance to go all the way next year. In spite of all the talk about the seven-game playoff losing streak, this organization is a model of technical excellence (in terms of how to build & keep a good roster) and stability. I've been following the Bengals since I was in tenth grade in the mid seventies, and watched the dreadful 90's & early 2000's. I remember in '05 when they were happy just to get back into the playoffs and looked like they were really turning a corner. Believe me, things could be a lot worse. They have to get mentally tougher as a team and figure out what happens when they repeatedly have trouble against teams they are just flat-out better than (like tonite). When they do--and I hope that this game helps them to do that--they will have turned that next corner.

All that being said, the coaches & veteran players will have their hands full in the coming days (and really, the entire off-season) keeping this team together mentally & emotionally. A self-destruct job of this magnitude can tear a team apart.

Peace.
GO STRIPES!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The POSITIVE Takeaways Thread - Emphasis - 01-10-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: The POSITIVE Takeways Thread - Rattler - 01-10-2016, 04:14 AM
RE: The POSITIVE Takeways Thread - Krumie - 01-10-2016, 04:16 AM
RE: The POSITIVE Takeaways Thread - t3r3e3 - 01-10-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: The POSITIVE Takeaways Thread - t3r3e3 - 01-10-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: The POSITIVE Takeaways Thread - iowahwky4cincy - 01-10-2016, 04:54 AM