Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers.
(06-12-2015, 02:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I get what you are saying it just seemed like the one thing Hue told Andy not to do he did...

Just don't throw interceptions Andy...

And he had his worst year. I honestly think Hue has been making him think too much. Dalton is a rhythm QB
and he needs to have fun out there a bit too. It seemed that Hue was trying to mold him into a game manager
and that doesn't seem to be what Andy is. He is more of a gunslinger, let him be. Just make smart choices.

I go back to McC's post, if the coaches showed some faith in Andy like they did the first 3 years, he would 
have the confidence in himself and the team would have faith in Andy especially if he starts playing up to his
potential. He has had great games in the NFL, it is not like he hasn't shown that he can be a very good QB. 

Lest we forget that this worst year also coincided with the WR and TE positions being racked by injuries. I don't think Hue had a real chance to get his system running as he lost the players he needed to do it. Really with the issues on both offense and defense it is amazing we won 10 games. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers. - Joelist - 06-12-2015, 05:08 PM