Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals player says he knew Tez and Jones would lose games for them
As soon as we scored the TD I looked at my buddies and said "god I hope they bench Burfict, I know he's playing great but he's so out of control" Then the INT, my buddy says "are you sure?" and I replied "let's watch and see what happens if Steelers get ball back with any time left going to be ugly" Then the fumble happened and everyone knows what happened after that. Burfict and Jones are not pros, plan and simple, they can't control themselves and Marvin didn't give them an consequences for not doing so all year.

If I'm any other player on the Bengals team (that's actually there for playing football/winning and not getting the last word) I'm so pissed off if Marvin, Burfict, and Jones are back next season. Marvin has to go, plain and simple. Only way I would be ok with Burfict/Jones would be if a new head coach that puts foots in asses is there and those 2 guys are kept in check.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals player says he knew Tez and Jones would lose games for them - WestCoastBengalsFan - 01-10-2016, 01:14 PM