Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
People are buying into the media narrative..
I don't see what all the fuss is about. If Burfict would have decapitated Brown and his head rolled off the field I still wouldn't care about that hit. These guys are moving at lightning speed and imo burfict was pulling his shoulder away but brown lowered into it. this happens in the blink of an eye in real time action and you pretend like burfict is trying to kill the guy.

This game got out of control because we have taken dirty shit for over a decade from those dirty headhunting steelers and our town/players have had enough. Lewis can't control hysteria when you have coaches instigating from Pittsburgh and us getting flagged on every play while Pittsburgh headhunts our players. If you think that hit on gio was legit your totally out of your ***** mind. I am really surprised there wasn't a riot after that hit and fans attacking their team. I was losing my shit at home I can't even imagine that atmosphere in the stadium.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: People are buying into the media narrative.. - Okeana - 01-10-2016, 03:44 PM