Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspect confessed he shot officer in the name of Islam, pledged allegiance to IS
(01-10-2016, 04:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Assuming this made a point in your head.

The building was unoccupied and was scheduled to be for an extended period and it is in the middle of nowhere.

The fact that the left takes issue with the word abandoned instead of (deserted, empty, vacant, unoccupied, uninhibited,......) while freely throwing around the word terrorism is quite telling 

The police should have arrested you, just as they should arrest the leaders of this occupation (takeover, siege, protest, terroristc act......) Pick one that makes you happy.  

Totally makes sense.  When Walmart was closed for a day I figured they would open eventually but I considered it abandoned.  Someone said I was a terrorist because I threatened the guy who welcomes you at the door when he came in the next day.

Luckily the cops are TOTES cool with white guys taking over abandoned buildings.  Well, once I showed them my pocket copy of the constitution.

Also, no need to have anyone mail me snacks...plenty here.

I think in January I'll take over the USPS when they are closed for MLK Day.  Its fun and legal! 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suspect confessed he shot officer in the name of Islam, pledged allegiance to IS - GMDino - 01-10-2016, 04:33 PM