Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin not going anywhere per Schefter.
(01-10-2016, 05:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Even if I wanted Marvin fired I would still be a Bengal fan.  Every year all these drama queens squeal an make a big show about how they are "done" and never going to have anything to do with the Bengal again.  But they never really leave.  

Do I want Marvin fired?   I honestly think we played pretty well with a back up QB, but to tell the truth I am still kind of in shock about how it all ended.

If we had had a coach that cut Burfict and Jones due to their misbehavior then we would probably not even have been in the playoffs.

They were shut out for 2/3 of the game on offense, and it took, basically, a knock out of Gio and a near fight with a near crowd uprising at the no call to get the team motivated. I thought the defense played decent, with exception of keeping their composure.

News flash you can still be a fan and be "done!" All you have to do is stop buying tickets and spending money. I know this doesn't pertain to you because you do not live in the Cincinnati area, but if enough people locally make  a move to not financially support the team there will be ramifications.

This is a no surprise report, but there should be a petition and flood of emails by season ticket holders to the Bengals front office demanding change!

How you, or anyone else, can defend Marvin after what happened last night is absolutely trivial. 

1. Marvin 0-7 NFL Playoff loss record
2. 5 consecutive one and dones NFL record
3. Shutout 2/3 of the game against worst defense in the AFC Playoffs
4. 2-13 at home in Cincinnati vs. Pittsburgh, 0-2 in the playoffs
5. Horrid playcalling, game strategy, and time management in all playoff games regardless of players and coaches
6. Lost absolute control of his players when the issue was in the limelight, and at the most important part of the last 25 years to a franchise (this alone is egregious enough for his departure)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin not going anywhere per Schefter. - ShowMeUrTDs - 01-10-2016, 05:37 PM