Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered
(06-12-2015, 08:41 PM)Beaker Wrote: So you are making the leap that because a bible verse has the word "circle" in it, the bible declared the Earth was round? Not buying it. The generality of bible verses is what allows for so many interpretations. That is a great example of claiming a general verse is a specific explanation.

Flat and circle are two different things. No need for leaps there.

I'll be happy to concede if you can show me where the bible says the earth is flat.

On a side note; i like how the writers of the old testament were so smart and able to predict the future that they were able to disguise bible verses so well that over the span of centuries, there wouldn't be a clear instance where something was stated that was proven to be scientifically false. That's not even speaking on the fact that the bible was written centuries ago, yet it's still followed and believed by so many millions of people over the span of time. 

Craziness, i tell ya.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intermediate step to beginning of life uncovered - rfaulk34 - 06-12-2015, 08:52 PM