Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people
(06-12-2015, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote:
Quote:Speaks volumes that you would not one of the most gifted neurosurgeons in the world coming near you as a doctor simply because you disagree with his religious views. Does that make you a Christianphobe?
Has nothing to do with his religious views, the fact that he views "equal rights" as "extra rights" speaks volumes for him.  Mainly that he's (as grandma used say) an educated idiot.  My best friend is Catholic, my folks are Baptist, in fact most of my family is Christian.  So yea....anywho...

Quote:I am a Christian
good for you bro..

Quote:however, if I am trapped in a burning building, I wouldn’t care if the biggest atheist in the Fire Department comes to carry me out of it. 
I guess you do have some common sense then, because I wouldn't give a **** if it was the pope or a mullah or whoever pulled me out of a burning building either.  That being said he put him self out there, and now it makes me question his abilities in other areas.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 06-12-2015, 10:30 PM