Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Vontez Burfict is the dirtiest player in the league
After seeing the hit closer today, I don't really think it was the travesty that the national media is making it out to be. Should it have been flagged? Sure. But it wasn't the hack job it's being made out to be.

I think people are goddamned crazy wanting to see Burfict disciplined or even let go (I'm speaking of Bengal fans). He's young and mega-talented with some anger issues. In time, I believe there's a chance he matures and becomes an even better player minus the mental miscues. The outrage over his actions is annoying to me. The guy damn near won us the football game. It took more than his actions to bring on the meltdown.

Say what you like about Burfict and Jones, but the fact is they make our team better. Our defense improved quite a bit upon Vontaze's return. The secondary was exposed when Jones missed games. He's a top 10 corner in this league. I'm as displeased as anyone with their inability to control their emotions, but I wouldn't give up on them for anything.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vontez Burfict is the dirtiest player in the league - samhain - 01-10-2016, 09:27 PM