Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video evidence of referee and announcer bias
(01-11-2016, 02:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Burfict ducked his shoulder and turned it directly into Brown.  Go back and watch it.  He clearly turns his shoulder into Brown to make the hit.

I went back and watched it again and again and again and again.
Really wish we had some different camera angles also, but I'm not sure I could substantiate your claim.  Actually, the first time I saw it again I could see why you said it.  But the more I watch it he's actually bringing his arm in and looks to be avoiding the hit.
Now, it's his job to break up that play and he was coming in to do that.  He was at full speed at that.  And it's only within a second, at high speeds, that the play looks possible to not.  He is a very skilled receiver and brings in many that are close like that.  The part of the play that throws everything off is Lewis-Harris trying to do his job breaking up the play and pushing Brown.  Watch at 3:35.  Lewis-Harris pushes Brown hard right into Burfict's shoulder.  At first sight it looks bad, but the more you watch it w/ the first defender push, the more I wonder what's Burfict really to do there?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video evidence of referee and announcer bias - West Union KennyG - 01-11-2016, 05:28 AM