Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't think people realize how well
(01-09-2016, 06:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: I really don't think people realize just exactly how well the Bengals FO has done over the past decade. You can take last season as an example. The Bengals had 17 players on IR and still won 10.5 games and made the playoffs. To put that into perspective, the ravens had 21 players on IR this year and went 5-11. And thats with everyone trumpeting how good Ozzie Newsome is at drafting. Just let that sink in and I think you will appreciate this franchise a little more.

There is some talent on the Bengals.  Heck even Burfict, when he funnels his anger into making plays is very good.  I said after his INT that I fully expected him to do something really stupid and instead he came out and dominated for two series culminating with the sack and then the INT.

And I'll admit I was stunned the Steelers ran the ball so well with their 4th and 5th string RB's against that defense.

Now the question will be if they can harness the good players who make the boneheaded plays or replace them and continue their winning ways.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't think people realize how well - GMDino - 01-11-2016, 12:22 PM