Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video evidence of referee and announcer bias
I seriously believe this video should be required viewing before anyone posts any more completely ridiculous posts referring to Burfict and intent and usage of words like targeting, dirty, intentional, etc. It's clear to me that anyone referring to Burfict intentionally doing anything on this play obviously has no clue what they are talking about and has disqualified themselves from reasonable discourse.

With that said, it's still a penalty. But you cannot conclude anything from that play that Burfict was intentionally doing anything. What's more, when juxtaposed with the Shazier hit, Shazier is the one out of control and should be suspended if anyone. As the dude hits Bernard he has his head straight down and clearly launches him in chinstraps with the crown of his helmet. How that is reviewed and called a fumble is beyond me. That should've put us 15 yards closer (and still w/o arguably our best running back because of clear targeting on that play... not at all clear targeting by Burfict, which is absolutely ridiculous!)!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video evidence of referee and announcer bias - West Union KennyG - 01-11-2016, 03:07 PM