Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video evidence of referee and announcer bias
(01-11-2016, 11:56 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I have never before complained about the referees and blamed them for a loss.  I actually usually take up for them and make fun of those that suggest that they were leaning one way.  This game completely changed my view on that though.

- There was a hit on Eifert early on in the game that should have been flagged for targeting.  TEs don't get a lot of calls like that go their way though.
- The hit that Shawn Williams put on Bryant early in the game was exactly how they want people to tackle.  Super clean hit, yet it got flagged.
- The hit that Ryan Shazier put on Bernard was mega-dirty and if the refs would have called it correctly, it would have negated the fumble.
- The hit that Burfict put on Brown was close, but in my opinion he was only flagged because of the name and number on his jersey, and because it looked like a hard hit.
- Joey Porter should have been flagged for interacting with Bengals players when he shouldn't have been on the field.
- I have seen nothing from Pacman Jones that suggests he should have been flagged on that play....Really, I don't even know what the flag is for.

The league should admit their wrongdoings and hits like the ones in question should become challengeable.

Bill Belicheck proposed giving each team 2 extra challenges just for penalties (or blatant no-calls like the Bernard hit). This needs to happen. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video evidence of referee and announcer bias - Aquapod770 - 01-11-2016, 03:10 PM