Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think the refs were biased?
(01-11-2016, 03:42 PM)steelersrule-bengalsdrool Wrote: I am not here to talk smack. I am trying to address the fact that the refs..who clearly are never perfect were not Biased towards the steelers. The fact that there were many missed or non-calls on Cincy penalties earlier prove that. But I was talking specifically about that ending sequence involving Jones/Porter. Okay, maybe Porter should have gotten the same 15 yard penalty that Jones got. But my point was why didn't the Refs call Gilberry for the the most OBVIOUS and egregious penalty of having taken off his helmet ?...which is a CLEAR 15 yard penalty ?

I do not ever respond in a negative way on this board but your bias is obvious.

The hit on Gio was way worse than Burfict hitting Brown, violates an express rule, gets you ejected in college and should have seen Shazier ejected.

It completely changed the game because Bengals would have had the ball around your 10 yard line and the drive that resulted I think in a field goal would not have happened.

Why was Porter not flagged for being on the field illegally. Why was he given a game ball afterwards in the Steeler locker room.

Was Brown really hurt or did he lay on the ground and fake injury to draw a flag which was not thrown at the time of the hit but several seconds later after Brown laid on the ground not moving. Let's see if he plays next week - do you want to take a bet on that?

The refs favored the Steelers and completely lost control of the game when Shazier was not flagged for a hit that was far worse and actually hurt a player. This occurred after the history of the dirty play on Palmer, smiling face Hines Ward ruining the career of Keith Rivers, and some idiot taking out our punter last year on a malicious hit.

Shazier dancing afterwards with his teammates - and the Steelers had the gall to complain when Burfict did the same thing after hitting Bell?

Your blinders and lack of objectivity are amazing as is your gall to get on this message board and try to rub it in to the devastated Bengal fan base - typical of many Steeler fans.

By the way are you from Pittsburg or live there - I doubt it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Think the refs were biased? - Attackcat - 01-11-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - pally - 01-11-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - corpjet - 01-11-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - Joelist - 01-11-2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - BengalB - 01-11-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - J24 - 01-11-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - Utts - 01-12-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - CJ2etc - 01-12-2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Think the refs were biased? - M.W. - 01-12-2016, 11:26 AM