Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Adam Jones on DP Show: Brown was faking it
The team just let Pitt get into their heads again. it worked the last time they played so why wouldnt Pitt do it again especially when they find out that its going to be the same refs. Thats where i place blame on the NFL, WTF are they thinking putting the same crew together for this game when they had no control over the last one. As for Burfict, he is a freakin lunatic! what the hell was running into the tunnel all about after the Int? Marvin should have sat him on that last drive cause he had to know he was out of control by then and that Pitt would find a way to exploit that. As for Jones, Seeing Porter out there smiling knowing he was getting the refs to do just what Tomlin sent him out to do made me want to punch him. So I dont blame this on Pac Man. It should have been off setting penalties, replay of down. But at the end of the day, with the "talent" on this team, home field advantage etc. we should have played better in the first 3 quarters not to put ourselves in a position for something like this to happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adam Jones on DP Show: Brown was faking it - TKUHL - 01-11-2016, 08:18 PM