Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict hit on Ben not so clean after all
(01-12-2016, 01:38 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Porter or Harrison?  Hilarious.  Neither of them were ever fined for trying to intentionally injure other players.  Burfict is in a league of his own in this and your pathetic attempts at denial are just that.  As for your last piece of inane commentary, I'm obviously talking about plays on the field, not criminal activity off it.  I would think that anyone with a modicum of common sense wouldn't have to be told this.

That's how I do it, I reel you in with logic and then bash you over the head with incendiary rhetoric.

Hahahaah, dude, seriously just stop.  You're just embarrassing yourself now.  Amusingly enough, you didn't even need to leave your own team to make this stupid comparison.  Jones is responsible for bashing a woman's head into a stage, paralyzing a man from the neck down and punching a woman in the face at a bar.  Why didn't you use him for your example?  Nervous

It was your own words. Nowhere do I defend Burfict, just saying he is identical to Harrison and Porter and I didn't defend Jones. He paid millions of dollars for what he did in Vegas as he rightfully should have. If not for being a pro athlete he would be in jail just like Ray Lewis, and your good buddy Ben, but that's society for you, pro athletes get a pass. However you without missing a beat in your own words called him the worst in the NFL. Blind hatred like that is sad dude, GTFO get off the boards and get some perspective, for someone who claimed to have "law enforcement" ties it's a pathetic remark. You labeled a football player that is a loose cannon on the field worse then wife beaters. You aren't backing out of those words, they are your own.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict hit on Ben not so clean after all - Murdock2420 - 01-12-2016, 01:42 AM