Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After The Dust Has Settled
(01-12-2016, 11:56 AM)CJ2etc Wrote: I don't understand all the hate being spewed at Pacman.  All he did was confront someone who was not supposed to be on the field let alone put himself in the middle of bengals players cussing them out.  The rest of Pacman's game was clean and played very well.  There were a number of other bengals players confronting Porter too but Pacman gets the flag and all the hate from the media and fans.

He played a great game and his return is the reason why we were able to take the lead.

The ref singled him out and everyone keeps piling on.

IMO even if he walked away they would have called it on Gilberry or another Bengal.

Ironic or calculated that it was ex Steeler coach and ex Porter coach Ray Horton's brother who threw the flag?  Maybe, maybe not.

Pacman got the flag for putting his hands on an official, NOT confronting Porter. And what I said isn't hate, it's pointing out that in the aftermath he still can only finger point at Porter. Porter should not have been cussing out players, this is absolutely true. As for him being on the field, I distinctly remember there being about 6 Bengals assistant coaches on the field during an injury, so that part isn't relevant. But Porter yelling and being the crapsack he is absolutely is, and it's okay for him to draw attention to it.

What I find to be lame is the way in which he ONLY points out that side of it, calls the Burfict hit fine, and claims Brown was fine - because a guy who claims an actor deserves a Grammy is clearly able to make on the spot diagnoses. In short, he sounds like an idiot by doing these things. Do I hate him? No. Do I think he does this stuff to himself through his actions? Yes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
After The Dust Has Settled - bengalguy71 - 01-12-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: After The Dust Has Settled - Gwillednt - 01-12-2016, 11:44 AM
RE: After The Dust Has Settled - CJ2etc - 01-12-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: After The Dust Has Settled - Gwillednt - 01-12-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: After The Dust Has Settled - Sled21 - 01-12-2016, 12:25 PM
RE: After The Dust Has Settled - Gwillednt - 01-12-2016, 12:30 PM
RE: After The Dust Has Settled - Gwillednt - 01-12-2016, 01:24 PM
RE: After The Dust Has Settled - R3stangs - 01-12-2016, 04:27 PM