Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
(01-12-2016, 11:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: I agree 100%, but the knee thing is blown WAY out of proportion.  Watch the whole play, not zoomed in.  He was trying to strip the ball, got it, and as he was jumping up to run into the endzone....that's when the knee hits Ben.

Burfict is on the ragged edge, but a lot of this shit is just piling on.  Can't hit "the most dangerous team in the playoffs" in the mouth and get away with it!

(01-12-2016, 12:45 PM)jj22 Wrote: Burfict has his ways, but the knee thing was overblown. I'm sure he was more focused on the ball then his knee. In real time it didn't even happen quick enough for him to think let me knee him in the shoulder while I'm down.

Let's not underestimate Burfict now. He would have kneed him in the head if he wanted to knee him while he's down.

The above aren't my videos, but there was a longer, perfectly clear vine of it going around that has since been removed that shows it longer than the video above and from perfect angles. I watched it repeatedly. Ben is down. Play is clearly over. Burfict slides around and knees him hard right in the shoulder. It was 100% on purpose. 100% a direct hit and hard. And, frankly, I have 100% no problem with it based on how the Steelers were playing (coaches included).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season - PDub80 - 01-12-2016, 01:16 PM