Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Seen the Rolling Stones live in the past few years?
(06-12-2015, 05:40 PM)jason Wrote: I've seen them 3 times.  They were OK in 1994 and 1997...  I saw them at Nationwide Arena in 05.... Garbage.  They are gonna play the same old tired set...  Brown Sugar, Satisfaction, Jumpin Jack Flash, Gimme Shelter...  It's not that they are horrible live now, but they definitely mail it in.  Age has nothing to do with it.  I saw Bruce Springsteen last year, and he puts on a 3 hr show.  Each night is different from the one before, and it's obvious that he still loves doing it.  The Stones are going thru the motions.  If you've never seen them before, you will probably dig it... My folks liked the show in Columbus.

I'm not a huge Fleetwood Mac fan, but I do like them.  My cousin said they were great this time around.  I would expect less from this show...  Not a bad night out though.

Fleetwood Mac is just plain better with Christine McVie on board.  Stevie Nicks is the one who gets all the credit, but I always liked McVie better.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Seen the Rolling Stones live in the past few years? - samhain - 06-14-2015, 12:08 AM