Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers.
(06-13-2015, 09:32 PM)GodFather Wrote: C'mon Shake, then whats the excuse for the other years? Year one he's a rookie. Year 2 he's still a rookie....kinda. Year 3 he needs a running game and a good OC. Year 4 its all the injuries. Year 5..  Mrs Dalton not giving him enough sex and results in a lack of concentration...wait..that would be a legit excuse LOL LOL 

You know at this point its nothing but excuses, were going on year 5. Im all for him succeeding, because if he doesn't the team won't. Its that simple, the QB is more vital in the NFL then ever. Regardless, I don't have an ounce of faith in him, why? 4 years thats why. To think this year will be different is ridiculous. You know thats your heart hoping but your head shaking itself no while it prepares for Groundhog's day for a 5th season.

Imo, he doesn't really need an excuse for 2012 or 2013. In those 2 years, he accounted for 31 and 35 TD's while finishing ranked 13th and 15th in passer rating.

Those are acceptable totals in my book.

Last year wasn't so hot, but like I said, I think he'll rebound. Will he ever be elite? I seriously doubt it. But he really doesn't need to be. I'm fine with him as long as he performs the way he did the previous 2 years. He needs to get better in the playoffs too, but I tend to think that's more of a team-wide Marvin Lewis problem than just a Dalton problem.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Andy is doing to cut down turnovers. - Shake n Blake - 06-14-2015, 01:39 AM