Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue not in the mix for 49ers now
(01-12-2016, 05:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I really hope any intelligent worth while coach is smart enough to stay out of that mess. Would hate to see Hue ruin his career in a year or two ( if he did tho he would probably be back here in a few years so that'd be good). 

If Hue leaves now I hope it's to the Giants because he could do real damage with that team.

I never liked chip Kelly and said many times he wouldn't work in philly once he started trying to build a madden team, but he could work well with kaep in SF as long as they don't give him roster control.

I dunno. There was an article a while back about his time with the Raiders.

How he was given an impossible task, did fairly well with it and then thought his career was over (as a top NFL coach). Marvin picked him up from that, so that leaves one of two directions. Either he will have the confidence to think the Raiders couldn't happen again, or he'll have the knowledge not to step into a situation that volatile.

Personally, I'm thinking it's the latter, but who knows for sure. I personally thought his interviewing with the Browns was just to draw more interest (and urgency from other teams).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hue not in the mix for 49ers now - McC - 01-12-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Hue not in the mix for 49ers now - Benton - 01-12-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Hue not in the mix for 49ers now - McC - 01-12-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Hue not in the mix for 49ers now - McC - 01-12-2016, 10:08 PM
RE: Hue not in the mix for 49ers now - McC - 01-12-2016, 08:12 PM