Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deion Sanders defends Burfict hit on Brown
(01-12-2016, 06:01 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I agree with Deion...mostly.

Vontaze was coming full steam and veered his head to avoid helmet contact. Although, I do think he could have avoided the shoulder contact as well if he wanted to. But Vontaze likes contact. They were just talking about him on the radio today and comparing him with LT, Ronnie Lott, and other HoFers in the way he inspires fear in other teams.  

But what we need to realize at this point is that Vontaze and Jones' penalties were less about what actually happened on the field that night and more about them and their histories/reputations. It shouldn't be that way. But that is how it is. They received nastyass questionable penalties from the refs merely because they have reputations around the league as thugs. And because of that, the refs handed the game to PIT.

Those are the hard facts. I don't like it anymore than you do. We had a league-sanctioned sh*t sandwich shoved down our throats.

Dude.....you can say shit on here....... Mellow

Deion is right, and you are right.....and that's that.  FSU representin'..... Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deion Sanders defends Burfict hit on Brown - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-12-2016, 06:04 PM