Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season
(01-11-2016, 09:53 PM)TexasorBusted Wrote: It's BS...But even a 3 game suspension is worth it....I am proud to have Burfict on this team...Wish there were 53 Burficts...He gets it....He plays at a passion few in the NFL play...This is a war...That battle Saturday night had to happen....The Bengals actually bullied the bullies....And the Steelers hate it...We are the bullies now....Congrats Steelers for your Division Round exit...I will make that trade EVERY time...

This is dripping with awesome sauce!  You know what else nobody mentioned?  The Bengals rose to the occasion in a prime time playoff game and scared every team in the NFL.  For forty years nobody has been tougher and more physical than the Pittsburgh Steelers and a national audience got to see the Steelers tossed around like crash test dummies by the Bengals.  It was like the end of Jurassic Park where the velociraptors got eaten by the T. Rex.  I'm sure every offensive player in the NFL watching the game took a knowing look at each other.

I don't normally follow other sports blogs but I noticed some comments following an article on Yahoo Sports about the Bengals and Steelers:  "Finally a real football game!  This was a throwback to the '60s, man!  I loved it.  Tell Goodell I want more of this!" and, "From the moment Ryan Shazier speared Gio Bernard with no flag, it was on.  The Bengals turned it up."

So we're the new nasty team.  I say we embrace it.  Cincinnasty.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict suspended first 3 games of 2016 season - Fan_in_Kettering - 01-12-2016, 10:03 PM