Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people
(06-12-2015, 11:45 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Absolutely can not take that dude seriously.  Not only do I not want him as the next president, I wouldn't want him coming near me as a physician Shocked

I understand what you are saying but I fall in the camp of someone can be quite bright and accomplished in their field (like Dr. Carson) and still be an idiot who should never be in charge of other people...let alone an entire country.

Einstein was brilliant...but could he have handled an invasion?  

Some people are good leaders with open minds and an ability to access situations and make decisions.  Some are simply guided by their ideology or religion...or both.

(06-12-2015, 09:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Speaks volumes that you would not one of the most gifted neurosurgeons in the world coming near you as a doctor simply because you disagree with his religious views. Does that make you a Christianphobe?

I am a Christian; however, if I am trapped in a burning building, I wouldn’t care if the biggest atheist in the Fire Department comes to carry me out of it. 

What if a ghey person pulled you out and needed to give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people - GMDino - 06-14-2015, 11:37 AM