Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do steeler fans feel about their coaches
(01-13-2016, 01:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think the organization should have done something to Tomli after the stepping on to the field event...not just accept what the league did.

I still think Munchak has zero rep as dirty as a player OR a coach so I'm not sure what happened there.  And Porter?  Hard to give him the benefit of the doubt too, except there have been no incidents since he's been a coach with the team.

I do *NOT* think Tomlin can control his players as well as I would like (Gay's TD celebrations for example).

I *DO* think if there are any more incidents like Sunday the organization better clamp down on the coaches...starting with the head coach.

Yep....and Marvin needs to rein in his players NOW, or get headed.  I will disagree about Porter though....he was part of the BS both teams engaged in prior to the previous tilt at PBS, and was talking trash from the sidelines that game too.  Paul Guenther even approached him prior to the playoff game about it.  He should be suspended by the Steelers if the league won't.

I don't know what happened to Munchak either....but if the refs would have tossed him right then, they send a message to both teams.  Peko should have been ejected too.

Just my .02 cents.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do steeler fans feel about their coaches - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-13-2016, 01:47 PM