Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any defending this latest angle on Burfict's sack on Big Ben
(01-13-2016, 05:44 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ya the clip was sped up I think.

Good to see Ben sticking up for Vontaze lol. At least Ben is honest about such things.

So what was Burfict suspended for?

I just assumed it was because of this hit.... How can you get 3 games for the hit on AB??!?!?!?!?

That clip was a sham from the get go....used for click bait.  Kinda proves that some of us aren't conspiracy nuts about this media bullshit.

......and yep, as much as it pains me to say it, I gotta give Pig Pen credit for this one.

He was suspended for being a habitual offender, but after the whole story comes to light, his appeal chances may get better and better.  So many times, people let the mob mentality rule the day, and base their opinions on half truths, instead of waiting for........the rest......of the story.

(01-13-2016, 05:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just watch the play in real time from the tv feed.  This vine is a joke.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000620174/Ben-Roethlisberger-carted-to-locker-room-after-sack

Yep, you also have to watch the ENTIRE play, because after the vine was shown to be a farce, they played the video to the point of the knee to the shoulder, then cut of the video.  The rest of that video shows what actually happened, he stripped the ball and jumped up to get in the endzone, resulting in the knee hitting Ben.

(01-13-2016, 05:47 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Just a shame. If Hill does his danm job, this isn't even a story

Word.  But as these truths come out, I'm gonna post every goddamn fact on every thing I can remember reading that demonizes the guy.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there any defending this latest angle on Burfict's sack on Big Ben - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-13-2016, 05:53 PM