Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trade Andy to Browns for their #2 pick
(01-13-2016, 09:18 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Dalton has a quick release.  That's not going to suddenly disappear once Jackson leaves.  And it's made our offensive line look much better than perhaps it is.

He's five years into the NFL.  He has experience reading defenses and making audibles at the line.  Again, not going to suddenly disappear with Jackson.

He continues to work with House in developing his mechanics.  I doubt he calls it quits now.

Hell, all things considered, I'd say Dalton made Hugh Jackson look better.

The only detriment Dalton can potentially run into is if an OC comes in and tries to put him into an offensive scheme that plays against his strengths.  Otherwise, as far as intangibles, I wouldn't expect a drop off.

Wide receivers are a commodity now.  Even if both Jones and Sanu leave (I doubt we lose both), you can pick up quality receivers in the draft.  And he'll still have Green, Eifert, and Hewitt.

Fair enough. I'm not hating on Andy. I like him as a person and a football player. I'm just not sure he can lead us to the Super Bowl especially without Hue. If he's still our QB I will support him 100% and hope for the best.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade Andy to Browns for their #2 pick - BengalRed - 01-13-2016, 09:43 PM