Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon Terrorists really mad that people keep sending them dildos
(01-13-2016, 07:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: This is one of the few times that I strongly disagree with you.

There is a firearms forum I frequent that had a Secret Santa deal going on.
Some of the guys that could afford it were sending gifts to those who said they needed certain things.
One guy just wanted scope rings, as he planned on getting an expensive scope with his income tax return.
Someone sent him a gift that was in an expensive scope box (setting the stage).
He said "it didn't feel right, in the box".
He opened it up and it was a transparent red, double-ended dildo with scope rings attached to it.
The fellow that received it immediately mounted it to his rifle, took pictures to share with the board, and stated that he was thankful but it was a little cloudy.

That's comedy gold.

I see the comical part of it .... Especially within people you are familiar with ... But to send to a stranger is odd to me.

For instance If Dino sent me a sex toy with some message about savages on there then yes it would be funny as heck because we are at least familiar. But if some random dude that I have had zero interaction with sent one I doubt I would see the humor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oregon Terrorists really mad that people keep sending them dildos - StLucieBengal - 01-13-2016, 10:33 PM