Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commisioner Portune says Bengals should apologize!
http://www.wcpo.com/news/political/local-politics/commissioner-wants-bengals-owner-to-apologize-after-tense-playoff-game

Ha, ha, ha. At first I thought this was a joke! He's mad because we set a bad example for children. It's like:

Dude!, you gotta be shitting me!
First of all... I don't think anybody that was there gives a crap about what some frikken stupid ass kids thought of us, and secondly, we not only set a bad example for children..., we SET A BAD EXAMPLE FOR CIVILIZATION!!

It was FUN TOO!

If any of you dumbasses think is was nothing more than a couple drunk idiots that threw the beer cans, then, **** You!!
If the " crowd" was throwing cans, the field would have been FULL!

I only paid 85 bucks to go to this game and it WAS UNDOUBTEDLY the most amazing spectacle I've ever seen.!(I'm only 65 though, so I have a lot more left). NEVER have I received so much bang for my entertainment buck. This was a game that in 20 years, people will be bragging that they were there!

It will be known as: "THE LOSS"

So, screw you Portune, if you can't handle the fire, get outta the skillet, and understand violence is not a child's game.

Who Dey baby Super Bowl next year----GUARANTEED!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Commisioner Portune says Bengals should apologize! - Chris - 01-13-2016, 11:06 PM