Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do steeler fans feel about their coaches
(01-12-2016, 02:33 PM)Beaker Wrote: I am putting this thread in here and not smack talk because it is intended to get serious responses, not the face saving bravado it would get in the smack talk forum. My question revolves around steeler fans pride in their organization. I have always heard them refer to the steelers as a "model" organization. I believe the image of the steelers has been tarnished over the past couple seasons. How do steeler fans truly feel about the antics of their coaches? Tomlin stepping in the way of a ravens player, Munchak pulling a players hair, Porter on the field smack talking in the opposing teams defensive group. Don't we hold coaches to a higher standard than players as far as their actions and emotions? So, steeler fans, how do you truly feel about your coaching staff acting like this?

First of all don't act you've only heard that from Steelers fans. The model franchise distinction also comes from other facets of the sports world... all the way down to the haters. I would venture to say you heard it more coming from bengal fans than Steeler fans. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do steeler fans feel about their coaches - Vlad - 01-13-2016, 11:26 PM