Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
(01-11-2016, 10:14 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There is no third side.

Guess you are just too "brave" to understand this.

Actually there is.

In the question you posed, if Muslims took over America, which side would I be on, Sunni or Shia?

The 3rd option is neither or as Brewster would put in "None of the Above".

The option of not fighting for either side is there, and I could still fight to protect myself and my family from both sides if either one decided to target me.

This is where a guy like Bfine is good to have around, because he gets it.  In a scenario like you have described, he would be the type of person I would want to be in contact with and others like him.  Likewise, I would be a good candidate for him as well.  This way we mutually work together to defend ourselves, land, peoples, culture ect...  

We understand that we don't have to "pick a side" we just have to have an understanding of what is right and what is wrong.  

It is wrong to force other people to fight for causes they don't believe in.  With the amount of military age men that are "fleeing" Syria, they could stand together united against any Sunni or Shia trying to force others to stand with them against the other.  When the extremist come to their villages to commit violent acts that they know to be wrong, they stand together to kick those extremist out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne - Sovereign Nation - 01-14-2016, 08:41 AM