Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits.
(01-14-2016, 12:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This right here is why I am and always will be better than you.  It starts with the fact that I am a Steeler Fan  Tongue...But it continues because I provide you with the benefit of the doubt in my post while you simply point fingers and accuse.

This is me stating that I feel Shaziers hit was illegal.  http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Good-luck-in-Denver?pid=157264#pid157264 

Your first paragraph is hilarious.  Someone must have told him to stop jumping around and acting a fool like he was as there wan't anything to celebrate on that hit.  Cause her certainly was.

Oh so you admitted it once in another topic. Excuse the **** out of me for not having an encyclopedic knowledge of your posts.

Good for you.

It doesn't change the fact that Burfict - a dirty player - stopped when he realized something was wrong and Shazier - a classy player - danced like a buffoon for 3 minutes with his equally classy team mates.

Stay classy.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits. - BigPapaKain - 01-14-2016, 12:11 PM