Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits.
(01-14-2016, 01:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is spot on, they act lunch of bunch of little girls as the watch Burfict act like Ward, Porter and Harrison. It scares them, it is obvious. It scares the Steelers players as well as Burfict has no issue paying back every Steelers dirty play (you listening Garvin) that has happened the past 15 years. He is a one man wrecking crew and Steelers players and fans know it. My only advice to Burfict is to be smart enough to know you can legally punish your opponents so no need to do anything illegal. Quit being stupid, be an enforcer using your passion and toughness so you can hang around and keep doing it the next 10 years.

I like big hits, I don't like guys head hunting. I don't like the James Harrison of old, and I still don't like Porter. Ward, I have mixed feelings on. What I really dislike is when it happens and it to the detriment of the team. If you want to blow someone up, especially when the game is tight, line it up and hit them shoulder to chest, wrap them up, and take them down. You'll get your point across AND you won't harm the team by getting a stupid penalty called on you that more often than not could've been avoided. It's dangerous, it's selfish, and it's stupid to make hits like some of these guys do.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits. - Belsnickel - 01-14-2016, 01:24 PM