Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne
(01-14-2016, 12:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: These sound like the same guys who think if they have an automatic weapon they will be able to fight off the US military when they try to impose martial law.

Delusional.

Considering that in Vietnam some of our forces were beaten back by farmers with pitch forks and rocks.

Same thing in Iraq and even Afghanistan. 

Just because you have the superior firepower and technology, doesn't make you invincible.  No I am not talking about John Rambo taking out an up armored helicopter with just a bow and arrow, but with a will and drive to fight back and not being afraid of dying for a cause.

The reason these same guys think that if they have automatic weapons they will be able to fight off the US military is because what they are banking on are men that will say "No, Sir, I will not obey that order".  There are more men in the military that would refuse firing on their own country men, which leaves only a smaller amount of men that would.  The ones that refused and witnessed the any acts against their own country men would then decide to stand with their country men against the US Military Orders (notice not the actual men, but the orders that those men are being asked to carry out).

However, I am done talking to you.  You resort to typical tactics where you attempt shaming people to side with you.

If a person doesn't side with you they are - uneducated, delusional.  They are probably fearful, racist, misogynist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic, ignorant, backwards bigots.

Until you learn a new tactic, you just aren't worth the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coordinated Mass sexual assaults in Cologne - Sovereign Nation - 01-14-2016, 02:58 PM