Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please make Doug Marrone our OC
(01-14-2016, 03:46 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Guenther got interviews for Head Coach this year.  Zampese has been in the NFL for 18 years, college prior to that, and we're supposed to be impressed that a couple other teams have shown interest in him?  And again, the Bengals have passed over him twice during his tenure.

It would be lazy if they don't interview other candidates, do a thorough search, and announce later this afternoon that the job is his.  I know you love some Zampese, but this is not difficult to understand... I really don't see why you are getting upset.

I think he got upset since you used the word lazy.. that makes no sense.. they are a professional team trying to be successful.. a better word would be "comfortable" hire and fine you can be upset by that.

So if they interview others plus Zampeze and hire Zampeze that means they were lazy ?   

I think the difference now is he has worked with Dalton for 5 years now.. I could maybe see him wanting to take over OC because of Dalton or I could see Dalton wanting him and that might influence their decision.  

It is impossible to assume that a coach that has been at the same position for a while means they would make a bad OC or maybe personal circumstances prevented him from trying to be more active on being a OC before.. we really don;t know his reasons..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Please make Doug Marrone our OC - corpjet - 01-14-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - Essex Johnson - 01-14-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 06:18 PM