Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please make Doug Marrone our OC
(01-14-2016, 01:51 PM)gobobro Wrote: That seems like more of an opinion than a fact. I think he made a jump from year one to two. Then he plateaued for two and three. He started going to House before year four, and I thought he looked better early in the season. His decision making was suspect, and his mechanics deteriorated throughout the year...

This past off season, he went to house a lot, and it showed. He brought House to Cincinnati, and I think it showed. He kept seeing House during the season, and it showed... I give Tom House way more props than I give Zampese. It's an opinion, but it jives with me more than thinking Zampese molded Dalton's great year.

(01-14-2016, 02:32 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Most of this is opinion, but I tend to agree with you.  I think House has brought out the best in Andy.  I know Fred will disagree with this, but I also look at what Palmer has done since leaving here.  I'm personally not a big Zampese fan and hope he does not get the job.  I also think it is sort of a "lazy" hire.

Count me in.....I saw a lot of similar tendencies between Palmer and Dalton until Palmer went to AZ and Dalton brought in House.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Please make Doug Marrone our OC - corpjet - 01-14-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-14-2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Please make Doug Marrone our OC - McC - 01-14-2016, 06:18 PM