Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN
(01-13-2016, 08:48 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Mike voted against the Rams move.  I am proud of him if he voted that way because he understands that a strong midwest sports city like St Louis deserves the Rams.  

I heard Tebow talking about being on a official visit to USC and Reggie Bush flipped over a defender into the end zone and the crowd gave a mild golf clap.  Hope this move backfires on the Rams.  LA, Miami these are event towns not sports towns.  If the team has a drought you'll see empty seats everywhere.  But maybe the NFL won't let them stink too bad for too long.  They seem to have their ways of meddling

I've always felt that Miami was a bad sports town. Every single team down there is always brought up when it comes to empty stadiums. I believe Miami U. had a photo posted on Twitter right at kickoff of every game this year and the stadium is practically empty. Think about that, The U can't attract anyone. Heat games were empty until LeBron got there. Florida Panthers games were known for extremely low attendance (34 could tell us about that). The Marlins built a new stadium and no one goes. A guy wrote about going to their new stadium within the first month of the season and had the left field grandstands all to himself.

Thinking about the Jags, Bucs, and Rays. Florida just seems bad in general for sport. Florida and Florida State are the only teams who can attract anyone.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - Essex Johnson - 01-13-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - Marlon23 - 01-13-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - gobobro - 01-13-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - bonesaw - 01-13-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - BengalRed - 01-14-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - Bengal Dude - 01-14-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - Roland - 01-13-2016, 11:52 PM
RE: CINCINNATI IS A LUCKY TOWN - grampahol - 01-14-2016, 09:31 PM