Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people
(06-14-2015, 09:42 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: One has to wonder what happened to Ben Carson?  It would be hard to argue against the guy being brilliant but some of his beliefs are so questionable.  He speaks a lot like Palin at times but then he this great surgeon?  He definitely isn't a politician; a surgeon, yes, a public leader, no.  My best guess is he is one of those individuals, who regardless of their success, still feels inadequate and thinks being President will fill his cup finally.  He envies Obama for his great success and needs to outdo him so he grabs onto the anti-obama wing of American politics and suddenly is a Tea Pattie darling.  I can't believe he actually believes some of the things he says.  
Another idea is that is he another Palin and sees the money to be made by making idiotic right wing red meat statements.  Write a book or two wrapped in red, white and blue colors with a fierce looking Bald Eagle on the cover and whalla, he is making millions.

I trust him with neurosurgery, but I wouldn't hire him to fix my car just because he's a really gifted surgeon. Being a good surgeon doesn't make you a good mechanic, a good baseball player, a good history teacher, or a good politician. It doesn't even make you a good leader.

The vast majority of Republicans who are fans of his like him because he parrots all of their tea party rhetoric. He says all of the crazy anti gay and anti evolution crap to get the god folks on board just in case they weren't tea party people. He reminds me of Charles Lollar. I'm sure you're familiar with him being from Maryland. He hadn't even lived in MD long enough to qualify, and people wanted him to run for governor because he spoke really loud at a lot of tea party rallies. His only experience was general manager at a local branch of a large office supply company.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people - BmorePat87 - 06-14-2015, 09:54 PM