Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com's Peter King writes letter of caution to NFL players
(01-14-2016, 11:33 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't think that video is moronic.  Viewing it from a wide angle rather than the closeup that has been circulating certainly puts it in mor of a gray area, but given Butfict's history, I don't think it's unreasonable to look at that and think that he did knee him on purpose.  I don't think anyone other than Bengal homers would rule out that possibility 100%.  

You guys just really suck at seeing the truth about your team because you're looking from the outside in.  The stuff your organization is crying about having done to them is the stuff they've been doing for years.  If you're used to living in the shadows, illumination is a real b-itch.

The Steelers' method for playing the Bengals has long been to keep coming at them, keep up the heat and they will eventually fold. 

And for years, that's exactly what they would do.  But now, it seems pretty clear they aren't backing down any more and your guys are having a terrible time coming to terms with that.  Hence, the eye gouging and hair pulling and the taunting and coaches running onto the field  and all the other crap.

You wanna make it a brawl?  Don't be so damn offended when the other guy brawls back.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SI.com's Peter King writes letter of caution to NFL players - McC - 01-14-2016, 07:34 PM