Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people
(06-14-2015, 10:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I read that he wanted everyone to get recertified every 10 years instead of being allowed to just keep their certification without restesting, which makes sense.

Also, he has said that he disagrees philosophically with the government forcing people to not be racist as he thinks the market will solve that, but he is happy with the end result of these laws. While I disagree with him on the power of the market and its perfection, I obviously can see that he understands that this kind of racism is wrong.

He wanted everyone to get re-certified because he had to.  The lifetime rule seemed just fine and dandy before that apparently.

Either way he swung his vote to the Civil Rights Act once he was called out on it.  That's good political speak.  But if doesn't like the rules he just takes his ball and goes off...that should make for a fine term as President.

And FWIW I don't think he's even worth this much time discussing.  He has little to no chance of getting a nomination let alone getting elected.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson wants to talk about discrimination against Christians, not gay people - GMDino - 06-14-2015, 10:26 PM