Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commisioner Portune says Bengals should apologize!
(01-13-2016, 11:06 PM)Chris Wrote: I only paid 85 bucks to go to this game and it WAS UNDOUBTEDLY the most amazing spectacle I've ever seen.!(I'm only 65 though, so I have a lot more left). NEVER have I received so much bang for my entertainment buck. This was a game that in 20 years, people will be bragging that they were there!

It will be known as: "THE LOSS"

So, screw you Portune, if you can't handle the fire, get outta the skillet, and understand violence is not a child's game.

I expected to see playoff football not that drek. Any grown man with half a brain should have been offended by that circus act not entertained.  If you want to see grown men acting like jack asses buy a ticket to the WWE.  If you hurry you can get tickets for monday in Columbus.  That should be right up your alley.  Maybe they will hit someone with a chair!! Rolleyes

http://www.ticketmaster.com/wwe-monday-night-raw-columbus-ohio-01-18-2016/event/05004EC3EF344D29?artistid=836344&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=27

(01-14-2016, 01:42 AM)Utts Wrote: This is the dumbest post ever.

Not "ever" but it sure shines a light on the the mindset of a lot of the fans out there.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Commisioner Portune says Bengals should apologize! - Burma - 01-14-2016, 09:29 PM