Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler's worried about threat
(01-14-2016, 12:49 AM)pally Wrote: just shaking my head......

from PFT

Steelers’ OL says league should look at Broncos’ “bounty”

Posted by Zac Jackson on January 13, 2016, 9:23 PM EST
PITTSBURGH, PA - OCTOBER 07:  Ramon Foster #73 of the Pittsburgh Steelers lines up during the game against the Philadelphia Eagles on October 7, 2012 at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  (Photo by Joe Sargent/Getty Images)
Getty Images
A hit by Steelers center Cody Wallace ended the season of Broncos safety David Bruton when the teams met in the regular season last month.

Broncos safety Darian Stewart told reporters this week that Wallace is “going to be sore” after Sunday’s AFC divisional playoff game between the teams, then was a little less vague about his plans to go low on Wallace.

“I’m cutting him,” Stewart said.

That got the attention of Steelers guard Ramon Foster, who asked that the league office keep an eye on Stewart.

“You put that kind of stuff out there, that just gives you a bigger bullseye,” Foster said, per the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review. “Hopefully the refs will be looking at that. The league needs to look at that because that’s making a bounty. So, you want to talk about safety? Address that. Take a stand on that. They made a bounty on a guy who hadn’t done anything to him.”

Stewart said he will keep it “between the lines, between the whistles” but told reporters that Wallace “better not come at me.”

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO Cry Cry Cry Cry Cheers

"Like the Good Book says, you got to reap just what you sow...."

~The Grateful Dead

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steeler's worried about threat - pally - 01-14-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Steeler's worried about threat - CJD - 01-14-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Steeler's worried about threat - McC - 01-14-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Steeler's worried about threat - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-15-2016, 10:43 AM