Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler's worried about threat
(01-15-2016, 11:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

ThumbsUp

I didn't think Burfict celebrated hurting Bell.  I didn't understand celebrating stopping him after an 8 or 9 yard gain on first down either though.  

I also think Shazier thought he could be awarded the TD on review...I had people at the party we were at who thought the same and I had to correct them that since the whistle blew all they could review is the fumble and a clear recovery.

Ain't no secret they were ALL jacked up and excited about this game.  The Steelers might have celebrated to long, in the wrong places and for the wrong reasons...but the Bengals let it affect their play and behavior ON the field and it cost them.

Near as I can tell, and from what I have read elsewhere,  Shazier may have been trying to put his helmet on the ball and missed.

Again,  *I* would call it spearing.  I've read that its not if he doesn't leave his feet, blah, blah.  And given the inconsistency with officials this season I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a call there.

Also...

So, you linked to a known asshole doing that I had forgotten about, thanks for proving my point about showing the opposition up. ThumbsUp 

I don't hink Burfict did celebrate, I haven't seen it.  Go back and note that I said "They felt Burfict......"   Tongue

Is what it is.....opposing viewpoints.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steeler's worried about threat - pally - 01-14-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: Steeler's worried about threat - CJD - 01-14-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: Steeler's worried about threat - McC - 01-14-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Steeler's worried about threat - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-15-2016, 11:49 AM