Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's what Burfict SHOULD do
Burfict should call a press conference and this should be the gist of his statement:

"Thank you all for coming. I'd like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to my teammates, to the coaching staff of the Bengals, and to Bengals fans and fans of the NFL. My actions were not indicative of the kind of player I am nor the kind of player I want to be. I admit I wanted to give Brown a little bump, but I did not intend to hit him in the head, nor did I intend to injure him and any claims to the contrary are spurious and defamatory.

I also wanted to publicly declare that it is my desire that in moving forward, I want to be known for making only clean, legal hits and tackles. To that end, I hereby publicly vow that any tackle I make to any non-quarterback, will be exactly like the one that Shazier put on Gio in the Wild Card game. I will launch myself and put the crown of my helmet into the facemask of the runner. I will make sure they are a runner, first, but that is how I plan on tackling every non-QB. The NFL, through its silence and lack of discipline against Shazier, has deemed this to be okay, which has been backed up by numerous analysts. As such, there should be no cause for concern about my actions going forward.

Thank you for your time."

I would LOVE it if he said something to this effect.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Here's what Burfict SHOULD do - PhilHos - 01-15-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Here's what Burfict SHOULD do - Okeana - 01-15-2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Here's what Burfict SHOULD do - TSwigZ - 01-15-2016, 05:31 PM